My wishes to Redash

Greetings, colleagues!

During the work with Redash, I have accumulated several comments and suggestions for the product and I would like to share them with you, maybe you will help to implement them:

1. It is not possible to set colors for dashboard elements (background, borders, headers) so that the dashboard matches the general corporate style.
  2. It is not possible to format the table with the query results (fonts, styles, colors, column widths).
  3. There is not enough opportunity to generate dashboard access links with a predefined global parameter: I have several clients to show them a dashboard with data only for their company. Giving access to Redash via login / password is undesirable, because then the client will be able to go into the query and find out the structure of the request and the data source (which in the case of SQL can be dangerous). How can this situation be avoided? Is it possible to make for a separate group of users access only to the list with dashboards by hiding the remaining elements?
  4. To the above: is it possible to add extra fields for each user that can be specified as variables in the query? For example, the client ID to solve the problem of sharing information for independent clients. As for me - it’s easier to fill in additional fields for each user, instead of creating a separate dashboard for each client.
  5. How can I change the name of the dashboard that appears in the address bar of the browser? For example, once I created a dashboard with the name “test1”, then I finalized the functionality and changed the name of this dashboard, but in the browser the address to the dashboard remains the same: my_url/dashboard/test1

Thank you for your work!
I really hope for effective communication and your help!