I cannot get the logic behind the public dashboard refreshing. I need it to show the data at most 2 minutes behind the actual data.
- I’ve set all the queries to 1 min refresh;
- I’ve set the dashboard refresh in the logged-in zone to 1 minute;
The result on the logged-in dashboard:
- every query is being updated regularly (i.e. “a minute ago” everywhere)
The result on the public dashboard:
- some queries are updated hours ago, when the original dashboard was created
- some queries were updated at some point in time when I was playing with refresh intervals (~40 minutes ago)
- one query is being updated regularly (always shows “a minute ago”)
What dark magic should I use to get public dashboard consistently updated?