The idea is basically what bigquery have.

There’s the known issue with large results, but I guess it would already be helpful for small/medium results.

1 Like

You can do this right now with the Redash API and Google Sheets’ IMPORTDATA function.

1. From the query editor, click the elipsis menu and then Show API Key.
  2. Then copy out the link that provides results in CSV format
  3. Paste this into the IMPORTDATA function with Google Sheets.

Here is a related question from earlier this year.

Thank you for the quick reply! :slight_smile:

Although I was actually thinking about the convenient experience that BigQuery offers (like in the screenshots attached), that’s definitely an option.

@jesse that’s a great solution if you’re using the hosted redash solution; what if you’ve got it deployed internally, and aren’t exposing it to the public internet? Clearly, you could open up limited access to the API (possibly allowlisting Google IP ranges), but it’d also be nice if redash were able to push query results to Google Sheets when it refreshes!

1 Like

Hi @jesse, I tried the IMPORTDATA funcion, it only works for certain report only.
In my case, I wanted to pull a report (which required parameters such as date from, date to, country) from my redash to my Google sheet, it doesn’t works.
I think it I need to understand how to use the Redash API instead. Does anyone know how to achieve this? Thanks