Currently there are 2.5 keyboard shortcuts - ctrl/cmd + s to save a query, ctrl/cmd + e to run it (execute) and ctrl+space for auto complete for large schemas.
I though it could be nice to have some additional shortcuts to speed things up when using Redash.
This is what I had in mind:
In query editor
- Add Visualization = ctrl/cmd + V
- Fork Query = ctrl/cmd + shift + F
- Refresh Schedule = ctrl/cmd + R
- Download (latest selected type or default CSV) = ctrl/cmd + D
- Show/Hide source = ctrl/cmd+ alt+ S
Anywhere in Redash
- New Query - ctrl/cmd + Q
- Search for Query - ctrl/cmd + K
Do you use the current ones?
WDYT about my suggestions?