Just upgraded from redash 6 to redash 7, all queries and databases were correctly migrated. However, I have an issue while executing queries as a simple SELECT * FROM … it does not output any result and when I then look at the list of queries, it shows that they were not executed.
- I tried executing both existing and new queries. None worked.
- I tried executing queries on old (migrated from redash 6) and new databases (added on redash 7). None worked.
- When I see my scheduled queries, it shows that the last execution was just prior the migration.
- When I add new databases I can search the schemas and each table’s structure, so I think redash does see the databases.
This never happened on Redash 6.
Is there any more details I can provide?
I am attaching screenshots of a test query that should provide a 4 row answer.
- Redash Version: 7.0.0+b18042
- Browser/OS: Chrome + MacOS Mojave
- How did you install Redash: selfhosted docker + kubernetes, selfhosted on google cloud