I construct Redash environment on AWS.
And I want to use AWS SES for sending email from redash.
However I can’t send emails using AWS SES.
I checked other topics related the email issue, but I could not find the solution.
ex: Email sending settings using Amazon SES
So I created this topic and could you please give me your cooperation?
I am using ECS to run redash server and worker.
The followings are the summary of the task definition for worker container
- image: ‘redash/redash:10.1.0.b50633’
- command: ‘worker’
- environment variables
- PYTHONUNBUFFERED: ‘0’
- REDASH_HOST: ‘https://xxxx.com’ // url to my redash service
- REDASH_REDIS_URL: redisUrl,
- REDASH_DATABASE_URL: dbUrl,
- REDASH_COOKIE_SECRET: ‘my-secret’,
- REDASH_LOG_LEVEL: ‘DEBUG’,
- REDASH_DATE_FORMAT: ‘YYYY/MM/DD’,
- QUEUES: ‘default,queries,scheduled_queries,schemas,emails,periodic’,
- WORKERS_COUNT: ‘4’,
- REDASH_MAIL_SERVER: ‘email-smtp.ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com’,
- REDASH_MAIL_PORT: ‘465’,
- REDASH_MAIL_USERNAME: ‘XXXXXXXXX’, // access key of SES smtp credential
- REDASH_MAIL_PASSWORD: ‘xxxxxxxxxxxx’, // secret access key of SES smtp credential
- REDASH_MAIL_DEFAULT_SENDER: ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’,
- REDASH_MAIL_USE_TLS: ‘true’
I want invite new user and send mail to
email@example.com (<- example mail address).
I have added
firstname.lastname@example.org to AWS SES verified identities.
And confirmed it is possible to send SES test mail to
And I could not find error logs.
Could you please tell me how to set up correctly?
Thank you in advance.