I was trying to configure Azure SSO for my Redash single-VM most simple docker-compose setup. Couldn’t find any clear guidance on how to do that, so I got stuck in the following issues:
- Redash is exposed with HTTP by default and SAML auth does not support that, obviously. How should I expose Redash with HTTPS in the most straightforward way (other than generating my own certificate and meddling with Nginx configuration)?
- SAML NameID format - where do I take this from in Azure?
- It says in the documentation that “
It’s possible to configure the SAML provider to pass what groups the user should join by setting the 'RedashGroups' parameter” - how do I pass this in Azure Active Directory?
- Redash Version: 8.0.0+b32245 (a16f551e)
- Browser/OS: Chrome/Win10
- How did you install Redash: Docker-compose (self hosted on VM in Azure, obviously)