First of all, thank you for letting us to use this brilliant program.
I’ve installed Redash with Docker. Everything works fine only except retrieving schema list. When I connect to PostgreSQL where Redash’s metadata exists, table list are shown, like below:
However, when I tried to connect to Vertica, where some table names or column names are consist of Korean Character, I couldn’t see anything on Table List:
By the way, I have no problem to execute queries containing any non-ASCII character.
And When I used Hosted Redash (https://app.redash.io/) for testing purpose, I can see all the Korean character in Table List section.
(I guessed the scanned schema information are stored in PostgreSQL DBMS, but I couldn’t find any related tables. Is this information exists in Redis? or just Python memories?)
Could you please give me an advise? Where can I find to solve this problem?
Thanks in advance.
- Redash Version: 5.0.1.b4850 (I have same issue on 4.0.1)
- Browser/OS: Host = Chrome / Ubuntu 16.04
- How did you install Redash: Using Docker.
- Docker: postgres container : LANG=“en_US.utf8”
- Docker: redis container : LANG is not assigned
- Docker: server container : LANG is not assigned