Several users at my company are “randomly” having this issue (see screenshot). When accessing our self-hosted redash, they see a “poor” version of the website.
I have noted that:
- When it happens, console says Failed to load resource net::ERR_CONTENT_LENGTH_MISMATCH
- It lasts from 5 to 30 minutes and it dissapears without intervention.
- It happens on all webpages (/, /dashboards, /queries, /admin, etc).
- It starts affecting all users at the same time, but then some return to normal and others do not.
I am guessing it can be something at server level but since I lack server/arch experience (more of a data-geek ) I do not know what to look for. Any clues on what might be happening?
- Redash Version: 8.0.0+b32245
- Browser/OS: Chrome, but it also happens on Safari.
- How did you install Redash: self-hosted kubernetes. Hosted behind a proxy.