Hi, I have a problem with the line chart visualization.
in the query I have a filter for RADIO 1 and RADIO 2. If the filter is set to RADIO 1, certain lines are displayed in the visualization. If I now change the filter to radio 2, the visualization is empty or has not been adjusted. If I also go back to RADIO 2, the visualization also remains empty. I then have to define. of the Y axis again.
Does anyone have an idea how I can change that?

SELECT serialnumber, date, TIME,
                           wifi_accesspoint_{{ radio }}_associateddevice_1_signalstrength,
                                                       wifi_accesspoint_{{ radio }}_associateddevice_2_signalstrength,
                                                                                   wifi_accesspoint_{{ radio }}_associateddevice_3_signalstrength,
                                                                                                               wifi_accesspoint_{{ radio }}_associateddevice_4_signalstrength,
                                                                                                                                           wifi_accesspoint_{{ radio }}_associateddevice_5_signalstrength,
                                                                                                                                                                       wifi_accesspoint_{{ radio }}_associateddevice_6_signalstrength,
                                                                                                                                                                                                   wifi_accesspoint_{{ radio }}_associateddevice_7_signalstrength,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                               wifi_accesspoint_{{ radio }}_associateddevice_8_signalstrength
FROM xxx.yyy_telemetry
WHERE parse_datetime(TIME, 'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss') BETWEEN parse_datetime('{{ daterange.start }}', 'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss') AND parse_datetime('{{ daterange.end }}', 'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss')
  AND serialnumber IN ('{{ serialnumber }}')
  AND ('All' IN ({{ manufacturer_oui }})
       OR manufactureroui IN ({{ manufacturer_oui }}))
  AND nc IN ({{ natco }})
  AND ('All' IN ({{ firmware }})
       OR VERSION IN ({{ firmware }}))