We have a redash V4 instance hosted on an AWS EC2 node. Sometime around 08/11/21, we began to get the following error on ALL sheet integration queries.

Nothing has changed on our Redash server. Has anyone else come across this problem? I also created a new Google Sheet integration with credentials I know work and get the same error.

Thanks,
Jordan

1 Like

Hi,

We are getting similar errors without changing anything, although we are running redash V6.
Did you find a solution for this?

Regards

I’m currently getting the same response for all my Google Sheet data sources with V7 redash. They were all working prior.

Looks like a broad issue affecting lots of clients: Retrieving data from Sheets results in 404 error 50% of the time - Google Docs Editors Community

We ended up installing a brand new version of Redash V8 after wrestling with other ways to fix it for a while. It’s working now. We did notice an error in celery_error.log

[2021-08-13 18:39:18,141][PID:8373][WARNING][Worker-12] /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/requests/packages/urllib3/util/ssl_.py:122: InsecurePlatformWarning: A true SSLContext object is not available. This prevents urllib3 from configuring SSL appropriately and may cause certain SSL connections to fail. You can upgrade to a newer version of Python to solve this. For more information, see https://urllib3.readthedocs.io/en/latest/security.html#insecureplatformwarning.

I can’t cofirm if Python 2 was the issue, though.

I don’t think your error is related to the change to Google’s API.