How can i formatting result of {{QUERY_RESULT_ROWS}} in custom alerts that i can see something like table , not like rubbish?

I used custom alerts for describing result of query in body of email. The {{QUERY_RESULT_COLS}} gives no data , just names of columns in query, instead of it QUERY_RESULT_ROWS gives all needed information , but it is not readable cause there are 4 columns and all data described like one row, without order, with some “/u” and {{. And it gives nothing because finding needed information very hard process.
Could you please share with me solution how configure it like a table in query in pretty way.
Thank you in advance

From our alerts documentation:

The preview is useful for verifying that template variables get rendered correctly. It is not an accurate representation of the eventual notification content, as each alert destinations can display notifications differently.

To format the message further you’ll need to configure an Alert Destination that can perform more detailed transformations.

For example, how should i change configuration an Alert Destination for gmail emailing?

You’ll need to have a web-service that transforms Redash’s alert data into a nicely formatted email. The flow would look something like this:

How to connect to Alert result data via Python, what configuration i should use?Please give me an example