I had a non-docker v7 instance which I migrated to docker v8 instance by the following steps:
- Backup the DB on old AWS instance
- Bring up new AWS instance with new AMI
- Changed docker-compose.yml to v7 and restart
- Restore DB backup
- Update env file with REDASH_COOKIE_SECRET
- Changed docker-compose.yml to v8 and restart
After the restart I get a lot of this message:
“Error running query: Internal Server Error”
Looking at the docker-compose logs shows a lot of “InvalidToken” exceptions.
What did I miss? What else needs to be done?
- Redash Version: 8.0.0+b32245
- Browser/OS: Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS
- How did you install Redash: Using latest AWS AMI