I have now 4 different global parameters that I’ve defined in a single query. I would like to spread all these parameters across all dashboards as these are default values we will use so we can dynamically change the parameters in all queries of the dashboard at once, for example platform and gameversion.

Is there a way for me to easily spread these global parameters into all dashboards or should I use multi-filters?

EDIT: All of the different tables have these same parameters as columns so they should be universally compatible.

2nd. EDIT: Tried to copy paste the parameters part into another query using the same table, but the parameters defaulted to empty text boxes, even though I had ticked off that they should be global. Is this a bug or am I just not getting how to use the global parameters?

Are there any updates on this? Just getting started with Redash and immediately ran into this issue.

Yes! In version 8 we introduced parameter mapping for dashboards which makes this very easy. There’s also a YouTube video demonstrating usage.