Hi,

Do you have on the roadmap to get a Microsoft teams bot and visualization integration, as the one you have for slack?

As of my understanding the api’s are similar

You’re the first one to ask for it, so it wasn’t on the radar until now.

Do you mean an integration like our Slack bot or alert destinations?

1 Like

Hi,

To start with alert destination :slight_smile:

Here is some documentation depending on how advanced you want to do it,

I can also have a channel with a hook that I can create so you can do some testing

For the bot part the documentation can be found here
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-teams/bots

Hi @arikfr, would this be something to bring to the redash roadmap?

1 Like

Hi, just bumping this old thread to see if anyone has come up with an integration for Microsoft Teams? Seeing more and more organisations using this now, would be great if there was a way to integrate Redash visualisations somehow.

4 Likes

Hey guys,

We recently switched over to MS teams as well and was hoping to find something similar which we had in Slack for our on-prem hosted Redash. Is there a timeline or can a feature request be submitted for this?

1 Like

There’s no timeline for this. We would certainly review a pull request implementing it. This thread is the feature request. You can show your support by voting for it at the top of the thread.

2 Likes

Hi @jesse, apologies for the late response - was there supposed to be a link with “This thread” in your response? It seems to be missing, could you please post the link to the feature request?

Thanks

I meant literally this thread: the one you’re reading right now. It’s a feature request thread so you can vote for it at the top :smiley:

I sent a pull request for this feature.

1 Like