Hi,

I am not able to create Dashboard on Redash. My org uses Redash, and I am not sure whether it is a permission issue or something else.

On “Create” Dashboard, it shows me a popup where I can add a name for my Dashboard. However, on hitting “Save”, it keeps on processing and doesn’t go through.

EDIT: Version: 8.0.0+b32245 (a16f551e)

My screen is stuck at this:

Screenshot 2020-05-16 at 8.18.14 PM

What do you mean by “business user”?

We are using Business product pricing under Redash bundles.

Please reach out to us via the in-app chat box so we can look into this further.

[Edit]: Oddly, I’m not sure how you are subscribed to Redash but running version 8 as shown. app.redash.io runs the latest build which is currently v-9.0

1 Like

I am not sure about why the version is different, let me check with the Org admin and come back.

It’s easy to tell. If you log in to app.redash.io/<your org slug> then you are a customer of our plan. If you login anywhere else then you are on the open source version.

We are on open source. Apologies for confusion. Is there any way to find out if this is a bug on the OS version which my firm is on?

Makes sense.

There’s not enough information to know if it’s an OS issue. Probably not though.

What does your browser’s network inspector show while the page freezes?

500 Internal Server Error on …/api/dashboards path

Any messages to go along with it? Do any other pages misbehave?

No, other pages are fine. Only this path throws up 500 error.

Screenshot 2020-05-16 at 9.06.24 PM

Next debugging step would be to have your team look at their server logs to see what the error is.

1 Like