Periodic refreshes are not happening

Turns out my queries were not refreshing because they had parameters in them. Once I added a query without a parameter, they started refreshing without issues. It would be a lot better if there is a note about it somewhere, I wouldn’t have spent many hours :upside_down_face:

Anyways, thanks for the help :bouquet:

This is called out explicitly in the docs:

Scheduling queries that use parameters is not currently supported.

Although it would be nice to see it communicated within the app

Oooh, that’s definitely my bad then, didn’t see it at all. Thanks for the info.

Just as a suggestion, it might be easier to understand if the setting a refresh interval is disabled when the query has parameters.

1 Like

Yeah full agree. Even better if we just enabled it to work and use the default value instead :sweat_smile: