Hi Team,
we have observed an exception in Redash that when we choose select all or deselect all filter in pivot table throws an exception as “It seems like we encountered an error. Try refreshing this page or contact your administrator.”
we are facing the issue mostly when filter has only one option however it sometimes occurs when multiple options available.

if we filter using any option individually or search filter before choosing select all/deselect all then select all/deselect all works without any issue after that.
Is there any config to fix the issue or is it known behavior of the Redash tool.
If required, where we can check for log to know more details on the issue.

Any feedback or help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Thanks for opening a thread here. When you see the “It seems like we encountered an error” screen, you should see some exceptions in your browser’s web inspector console. Can you check the console and share what is the nature of the error?

Thanks for the prompt response.
yes we get below console error in browser when we choose select all in filters.
Let me know if there are any other information required.

Thanks for the info. I’m not able to reproduce this behaviour.

What does your data set look like here? Are there many null values? Does this query use parameters?

yes, we have observed that the issue occurs for different data sets as well like as numbers, strings.(Year filter, name filter) and the dataset doesn’t have any null values in it.
As an example, here we have 4 quarter data and respective value to filter it.

As the report has some dashboard level filters, it uses query parameter. however the pivot column doesn’t have any query parameter.
Let me know if you would like to know any other details to understand the issue better.
Thanks for your support!