Hi,

I am currently running into issues getting redash to send me an email on an alert I have set up. For this alert I created a query that does a count of a table which always returns 1,000,000. I have set the query to rerun every minute and I have set the threshold value at greater than 1 and rearm to be 1 second.

The first thing I am noticing is that the alerts doesn’t seem to be getting triggered every minute based off the scheduled query run (query does not seem to be running on it’s schedule). Is there a requirement to have the query in a dashboard and have refresh enabled in order for the query to self run? When I manually refresh the query in it’s page I do see the alert being triggered, but then again I am not getting an email sent.

I am currently running redash of the docker image that provided by github repo. I have modified the docker-compose file to add the REDASH mail server, port, username, password, sender and host to the server services. When I docker exec into the redash server and run ./manage.py send_test_mail I do get an email sent to my account, so I am wondering if I am setting something wrong somewhere in the configs?

2 Likes

were you able to figure out the issue?