Hi,
I face problem with query on mongodb, I set connection to mongodb source, I can see documents, collections on DB but when I execute query nothing happen, seem like it hang out.

And I use inspect on chrome browser to check in console tab have something like below.

Refused to create a worker from ‘blob:https://x.x.x.x/abc…’ because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: “script-src ‘self’ ‘unsafe-eval’”. Note that ‘worker-src’ was not explicitly set, so ‘script-src’ is used as a fallback.

Could you pls help me.

Thanks

Redash doesn’t use service workers. So I don’t think that console error is related.

Which version are you running? How did you install? Are you certain that the worker process is alive on your server?

When you execute a query, a job is pushed onto the queue where a worker can pop it and then execute the query. If you worker isn’t running then the front-end will sit indefinitely just like in your screenshot.

Hi
I deployed all in container, 01 instance redis(redis:5.0-alpine), 01 instance postgresql(postgres:9.6-alpine), 01 redash(redash/redash:8.0.0.b32245) install on the same host via rancher 1.x.
This is ENV in redash instance
REDASH_DATABASE_URL=postgres://postgres:xxxxx@postgres/postgres
POSTGRES_PASSWORD=xxxxxx
REDASH_REDIS_URL=redis://redis:6379/0
REDASH_PASSWORD_LOGIN_ENABLED=true

EVN for postgesql: POSTGRES_PASSWORD=xxxxx

After deploy, I accessed to redash instance and run command to create table in postgres DB:

./manage.py database create_tables

You mean, I have to at leat 02 instance redash?

Thanks for your help.

Yes.

From our setup guide:

To run Redash you need several instances of Redash (API server and background workers to run queries) along with Redis and PostgreSQL. If you don’t want or can’t use our images or Setup Script, you can refer to the Docker Compose configuration to understand what services you need to define.