Hello.
Is there a way to restrict access to cached query results from the Query Result DataSource. We want to completely deny access from the Query Result DataSource to sources to which the user does not have access.

The QRDS already does this :smiley:

From our docs:

Access to the Query Results Data Source is governed by the groups it’s associated with like any other Data Source. But Redash will also check if a user has permission to execute queries on the Data Sources the original queries use.

As an example, a user with access to the QRDS cannot execute SELECT * FROM query_123 if query 123 uses a data source to which that user does not have access. They will see the most recently cached QRDS query result from the query screen in Redash. But they will not be able to execute the query again.

They will see the most recently cached QRDS query result from the query screen in Redash.

I want to restrict access to the results of cached queries to other data sources through a QR data source. Now I can access the data even if I do not have explicit rights to the data source.