I have a dashboard which I monitor every day. Yesterday the queries just stopped updated and are now stuck at “Query in queue…”
- I have not changed anything, they worked just fine and now cannot refresh
- When I refresh query results from the first databased, I get Query in queue which can stay in queue for 50 minutes.
- The query I’m running usually takes no more than 20 seconds to run. Also, there’s no issue with the DB itself - I tried executing the same query using a standard DB connection tool - works fine, so the issue is on redash side, not DB side
- I tried logging out and in again
- tried different browsers
- in the Test connection section it says Success
- also tried connecting to the same DB using a different user, same result
- one more point- queries that pull data from Google analytics and work fine.