Is SQL your second language? Do you like talking to other humans? We might have a job for you!
Our small team is growing and we want to hire someone for a role of Customer Success Manager. Your responsibilities will include both helping our hosted customers succeed with Redash, but also help the Redash open source community.
- Working directly with customers to resolve any issues that they may be having with Redash
- Pro-actively engage with new and existing users for retention and activation purposes
- Improving our documentation
- Engage in the forum & GitHub with the open source community
- Write content (blog posts) on Redash usage and general query tips
- (Optional) Run webinars and record video tutorials
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- SQL knowledge (you should be able to answer what a Window Function is). Familiarity with a broad spectrum of databases is an advantage.
- Be well-organized, have an excellent work ethic and attention to detail.
- Be passionate about helping real customers solve real problems.
- Have the ability to work effectively remotely with a team.
We’re a small, bootstrapped and remote company working to make a great open source product. We been in business for the past 3 years and planning to be here for the years to come.
As a small team (we’re currently 4), every person is vital to the success of the company. You will not be just improving the product or customer experience, but have a voice in shaping the company culture too.
How to apply?
To make it interesting, you will need to run a query to find the email address you need to send your application to
Login to a dedicated Redash account here: https://app.redash.io/jobs with the user
email@example.com and password
hithere. It’s connected to a database that includes the contact details, run a query that retrieves it.
(please don’t save your query, to not making it too easy for those coming after you)