I upgraded redash from V7 (legacy supervisor setup) to V10 (docker based setup). We are running redash on a larger scale where we have setup 100s of workers under queries and scheduled queries queues. We are using decoupled redis server and postgres meta data store.
Everything was smooth with V7. We ran V7 almost 3 years without major issues.
With V10 we are facing below issues
- Queries are getting stuck in queue
- Redash admin page sometimes doesn’t load
- There are sometimes 1000s of jobs under default queue
My first guess is that new setup is not using correct redis server. below is part of docker file
My env file contains redis cluster variable. How can I know if docker file is using that cluster?
Do I need postgres and redis section in my docker compose?
What other things I should check?
- Redash Version: V10 (latest)
- How did you install Redash: