Schema refresh failed - MongoDB datasource

Hello,
I’m running latest redash docker-compose based, and I’m having issues with MongoDB datasource.
We are using AWS DocumentDB service and until a few days ago I was able to run queries from redash against the DocumentDB, but now when I’m trying to query I cannot get the database collections and therefore the query fails.
Anyone has a solution for this? I have tried running redash in debug mode but didn’t find anything useful.
Thanks,
Lior

Hello,
Any help? does anyone familiar with this error?

Thanks,
Lior

Considering it was working, what changed between now and then? What errors do you see in the logs?

Hey Arik,
Actually I’m not familiar with any change, as I described earlier we are using AWS managed service so maybe something has changed but is out of my sight.
From other checks I saw that if I start my own MongoDB there are system and admin schemas which are missing in AWS DocumentDB, could that be the issue? (I was able to query my local MongoDB but still cannot query the DocumentDB).

Thanks,
Lior

Hey Arik,
Any comments about my last response?
The usage of Redash against the DocumentDB is vital for us - I would appriciate any help possible.
Thanks,
Lior

Hi @YakobovLior, are you able to query the DocumentDB from a command line or other software? Can you share the specific errors that you see?