After I upgraded to redash:7.0.0.b18042
I can’t see the Query Stats in the System Admin Page. This is how my system admin page looks:
The Queries page is empty, although there are a lot of queries and scheduled queries:
I checked the backend. select * from users; and I am in the admin group. And my admin group has the super_admin permission.
Not sure what am I missing. All the scheduled queries are running fine. Just that I can’t see them on the system status page, like I used to be able to.
A summary of the issue and the browser/OS environment in which it occurs.
- Redash Version: 7.0.0.b18042
- Browser/OS: Chrome/Firefox - Mac OS
- How did you install Redash: setup.sh and then the upgrade script.