We host Redash ourselves via AWS. Some of our users can access to the dashboards, but some of them cannot, it seems like there is always a random portion of all our users encountered with ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT with website took too long to respond. Any idea where we can look?
- Redash Version: 8.0.0+b32245
- Browser/OS: Chrome
- How did you install Redash: AWS hosted
Welcome to the forum
How many concurrent users do you have? It’s possible the webserver is overloaded.
Thank you for replying! We have in total 37 users who have access to Redash. I do not think many users are using at the same time, maybe less than 10. Is there a way to improve the situation if the problem is overloading webserver? Thank you!
I agree. The default Redash configuration can handle 100x that many users without problems.
A few other things you can check:
- what do your docker logs say? do you see failures on the
- how many web workers are configured in your
- For users who successfully log-in, does everything work normally? Or do they see many errors?
- Are you running a proxy in front of Redash somewhere?