Issue Summary

We have install Redash on our Linux box. It was running fine but all the sudden it stopped running. We have been getting this error below.

sqlalchemy.exc.ProgrammingError
ProgrammingError: (psycopg2.ProgrammingError) relation “organizations” does not exist
LINE 2: FROM organizations
^
[SQL: ‘SELECT organizations.updated_at AS organizations_updated_at, organizations.created_at AS organizations_created_at, organizations.id AS organizations_id, organizations.name AS organizations_name, organizations.slug AS organizations_slug, organizations.settings AS organizations_settings \nFROM organizations \nWHERE organizations.slug = %(slug_1)s \n LIMIT %(param_1)s’] [parameters: {‘slug_1’: ‘default’, ‘param_1’: 1}] (Background on this error at: http://sqlalche.me/e/f405)

We have a datasource/dashboard setup and running earlier. Anyway to fix this or at least the way we can backup what we have created?

Thank you.

Technical details:

1 Like

Have you confirmed that the Redash’s postgres database is running properly?

All we know that the container is still running. We aren’t sure how to check to see if Redash’s postgres database is running properly. Is there a command that you can share with us so we can test it out?

Thank you so much for your response.

Did you solve this problem?

I have the same problem, can you help me?

solved by install the latest bersion of Node.js