Hello community,

I'm trying to use UNION in my query, but I don't get any results and no error is shown.
This is the query:

SELECT Email_Corp,
       Ano,
       Mes,
       Quant
FROM cached_query_741

UNION

SELECT Email_Corp,
       Ano,
       Mes,
       Quant
FROM cached_query_749;

Can anybody help me?

Do you get any results if you run those queries individually? You can select the text of either one and hit Execute to try it.

Separately it works.
Together, they are in infinite load and show no error.

How much data do they return? We use UNION with QRDS all the time. I can’t reproduce your issue.

The query_results file returns this message in the browser console:

"Please enable cookies.
Sorry, you have been blocked
You are unable to access huggy.io
Why have I been blocked?
This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.

What can I do to resolve this?
You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page."

Other than that, nothing returns.

That error does not come from Redash. Sounds like you’ve got some other issue to address.

Peculiar that the queries work on their own but not in QRDS. You could try using cached query to see if that helps.

My guess is you’re using the JSON data source to pull data from huggy API. So when you execute the QRDS query it actually sends two network requests to huggy — are they rate limiting? If so, they won’t like that you’re sensing two REST requests simultaneously.

1 Like

Get in touch with an infrastructure team and it was really being stopped by Firewell. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Hello,

I’ve got a similar issue

Request:

SELECT ACCOUNT
FROM query_6
UNION ALL
SELECT ACCOUNT
FROM query_4

Error:

Error running query: Error creating table query_6: duplicate column name: ACCOUNT

query_6 and query_4 are Google Sheets requests to retrieve data from google sheet.

Any idea why this error ?

(Just discovered redash and love it !! )

Does the result from query_6 include two columns named account?