This is the first beta of the V5 release (and hopefully the last one). This version includes a lot of exciting new additions along with bug fixes and other changes.
Some notable changes:
- Extensive work on parameters UI:
- New Date Range parameter type.
- UI for creating new parameters.
- Support for Now/Today as default value of date/time parameter.
- Tagging and favorites ️ support for queries and dashboards.
- Users list page was improved (search, additional information) and you can now disable users.
- Query editor improvements: additional keyboard shortcuts and support for searching in query text.
- Visualizations improvements: option to select colors of pie chart sectors, X Axis type auto detect and option to format values, labels and tooltips.
- Data Sources:
- Support for Yandex Metrika and AppMetrika.
- BigQuery: location property support and schema will load all tables now.
- Elasticsearch: stop sending source_content_type parameter which wasn’t supported in older versions.
- Started migrating the frontend codebase to React.
And much more!
Thanks to @kravets-levko, @arikfr, @ariarijp, @alison985, @kyoshidajp, @kocsmy, @denisov-vlad, @deecay, @yuua, @emtwo, @Pablohn26, @sieben, @atharvai, @matsumo, @tdawber, @innovia, @gabrieldutra, @coreyhuinker, @maxv, @sjakthol, @mtrbean and @washort who contributed to this release!
- Before doing an upgrade, please make sure you have a backup.
- If you have any issues, please refer to the troubleshooting section in the upgrade guide.
- If the upgrade guide doesn’t help, you can ask for help on the forum.