You do not have permission to view the requested page

Hi, guys!

I’m trying to configure a redash server for backend which is accessed by a proxy server. So, I have the Redash server running on port 3001 and I have another server with nginx “proxying” everything to my Redash server. The problem is, when I access the main page, this message is displayed to me: “You do not have permission to view the requested page.”, and the page is all white with some redash links. What could this be?

Can you share a screenshot of this?

Sure. Here it is!

Can you try posting it again? For some reason it doesn’t load.

Sure, here it is!

It looks like the Javascript code is being loaded and you get rendering of the “raw” template. I would check your proxying configuration to make sure everything is being loaded properly.

Today I’m doing this.

server {
    listen       80;
    server_name  <REDASH DOMAIN>;
    access_log   /var/log/nginx/redash.access.log;
    error_log  	 /var/log/nginx/redash.eou.io.error.log;

location / {
      proxy_pass      http://<REDASH SERVER>:3001;
    }
  }

Do you have any sugestion about what is the best way to proxy the static content? I have ajusted the .env file, the REDASH_STATIC_ASSETS_PATH variable, but I’m not sure. What you think?

I solved the problem. I used the NGINX config file from your github and works like a charm!

Not be on the tail end of the dog here. I have this exact issue with the Bitnami VM, it looks like it’s not allowing external access. I have tried to search for these files but it looks like it’s not using NGINX. Please assist me in what I need to change because I am obtaining the same error as shown in the picture above.