Hey Redash community.
I’m one of the maintainers of Beekeeper Studio, an open source SQL desktop app.
We love Redash and we’re sad to see the hosted version shut down, so we’re thinking of launching our own version of Hosted Redash and wanted to gauge interest.
If you are interested, please fill out the form on the Beekeeper Analytics Website.
We’re going to provide a one-click migration path and we’re focusing on:
- Full Compatibility - All Redash features are replicated, nothing is missing.
- Price Honoring - Honoring the price you were paying for Hosted Redash.
- Simple Migration - A simple guided migration for all Redash data - queries, dashboards, users, and connections. Our migration will maintain query & dashboard ownership and permissions.
- Encryption - All data will be encrypted at-rest and encrypted in transit with HTTPS. We will match or exceed existing Redash security practices.
- Security - We’re committed to maintaining a secure environment by running regular external penetration tests.
- Investment - We have dedicated bandwidth to continue investment in Redash features, and the open source Redash community.
Hope to hear from some of you soon.
Matthew & Gregory