In version 7, users can see documentation for using QRDS when clicking on help, but “Query Results” is not an available data source to establish. I suspect QRDS only became available in a later version, but the documentation doesn’t specify and I can’t determine through searches. Can someone confirm, or if it should be available in version 7, point out what I’m missing?

QRDS has been around for years. I think version 2 or 3? How did you set up your Redash instance?

Are you saying you don’t see this when you search for query results when adding a new data source from the setup screen?

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. Below are my replies:

Thank you for confirming. Now I need to figure out why it seems unavailable in our instance.

Our Redash instance was setup before my time, but it’s running on Docker with k8s.

Correct; I don’t get any results when searching for “query results” as a data source:

Any insights you can share to help resolve is greatly appreciated.

Try running pip install -r requirements_all_ds.txt. My guess is you didn’t install all the dependencies that QRDS needs, so it disappeared from the list.