I’m upgrading from Redash 7.0.0 on a legacy installation to Redash 8.0.0.
I used the contrib-helm-chart to install the version 7.0.0 on GKE and the Redash database is running on Google Cloud SQL and I’m having 2 problems:
- Queries are not showing any visualisation on both versions
- After upgrading, I lose access to any data source
I have no idea about 1, but I believe that 2 is happening because that the key used to encrypt the data sources options is changing in the upgrade
- Redash Version: 7.0.0.b18042 to 8.0.0.b32245
- Browser/OS: Chrome Version 77.0.3865.120 on MacOS X 10.15
- How did you install Redash: contrib-helm-chart