V10 Beta is ready! 📦

Aiming for 15 September

[Edit] Due to delays with the migration script PR we’re pushing this to 22 September

2 Likes

Is it possible to share the enhancements and rectifications done on the Beta version before the main release ?

That can be seen on the releases/10.x.x branch in github now. Will also be covered in the final release notes.

Are you referring to the Changelog Link ? If not, could you kindly share the link for the same.

No I’m referring to the commit history on that branch.

1 Like

Thanks @jesse for this update.

1 Like

Jesse, when is the new release date?
Thank you for keeping us all updated.

1 Like

There was a short delay around some reported build issues with V10. Next week!

4 Likes

Hi Jesse, So ? Next week again ?

1 Like

The night is young @armandleopold! The final V10 version is building now.

3 Likes

For anyone watching this thread, the tag for the final release of Redash V10 is now live on our docker hub. The tag is redash:10.0.0.b50363. I’ll put up the formal announcement tomorrow and begin making the new cloud images, doc updates, and finalise our migration script for V10.

Our release page on github has now been updated for V10: Releases · getredash/redash · GitHub

3 Likes

Hi, just upgraded from V8 to V10, following the above instructions, and it doesn’t work. I’ve tried to rollback, did the docker-compose up --force-recreate --build command but my Redash doesn’t work. Any clues?

1 Like

What do you mean “it doesn’t work?”. Can you provide any information to help you debug ?

@jesse why is the 10.0 release not being put in the master branch yet?

Just timing. It’s been the weekend here in the states. When I worked late on Friday I wanted CircleCi to build before merging and that takes awhile.

2 Likes

Hi is there any update on this, is v10 scheduled for a GA release? Thank you

V10 was released two weeks ago.

1 Like

Sorry, Is the expectation to follow the guide in this branch in github GitHub - getredash/redash at release/10.0.x ?

Thank you

You can use the V10 release on the releases page.

2 Likes

I added a top-level post to track the effort on distributing new cloud images for V10 as well as our forthcoming documentation updates.